This girls club is known worldwide and strives to encourage Girls to find Friendship and Faith. Girls are reminded of Gods constant overflow of Love and how precious each one is to Him.
A weeknight program for Grades 2-8 that includes Bible study/Worship, games and crafts and usually some fun theme activitys through out the year.
The purpose of GEMS Girls' Club is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well - between girls and between their counselor (leader). Girls in second through eighth grades are invited to join us in the church fellowship hall on alternating Wednesday evenings 6:45 - 8:00 pm, where we will:
- participate in team building
- develop important life skills through badge activities
- learn how to apply the Bible to our lives
- make creative and fun crafts
- participate in service projects that make a difference in other's lives
- find answers to challenges that girls face today.